Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form | Deadline | 2021-22 Details about the application form wbmdfcscholarship.org can be found here. The government of West Bengal has launched a new scholarship program. 2021-22 Aikyashree Bursary. The application form has been invited by the department involved. Applicants who have been waiting for this bursary for a long time. You can now fill out your online application form. The application form 2021-22 is available online as Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form. More applications can therefore take advantage of this program. By joining this program, the WB state government would offer many advantages under the bursary.
Read Also >> Cowin Vaccine Registration for 18year olds For Free
Scholarship Aikyashree 2021-22
The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation is the program’s nodal institution. As this initiative has been run by the government. As a result, they provide financial assistance to students. It has aided both high school and college students. Additionally, kids merited this assistance. Prior to this, the state offers a variety of scholarship schemes.
A candidate wishing to study higher education. But because of the family financial trouble. You can’t afford it. They can now apply for the 2021-22 Aikyashree Scholarship. And can do Ph.D. studies. This program generally includes all students from minority groups such as Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, and Parsis. And it only applies to citizens of West Bengal.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form
Under this program, no other state students may apply. Today, we have to provide you with information, eligibility conditions, and other information on this scholarship. To teach the students of the minority. This bursary program offers considerable advantages. In the West Bengal State too, this will boost the level of minority students.
Apply Online For Aikyashree Scholarship
Students from a household that is poor. And it is also part of the minority division. They can then benefit from this bursary. This program has been started by students from Class 1 to Ph.D. You have any doubts before you register. We are therefore here to clarify all your doubts. By providing you with information on the government’s initiative.
Aikyashree Scholarship Program’s Unique Features:-
- It has been specifically intended for pupils of minority classes. For student development.In scholarships too, students will receive financial support from the government.Registration. For registration. The only pupils available are Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jains, and Parsis.
- The major aim of the programme is the development of students with minorities.It also enhances these students’ educational condition.
- The Government of West Bengal has determined to enhance the system of education.
- And this will also lead to the development of education approaches.
- tudents also receive self-defense instruction.
- Students will also be trained to crack entry examinations.
- Then the literacy rate in the WB state has also improved.
Form Aikyashree Scholarships in the Years 2021-22
The five primary divisions of scholarship:-
- West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship: – Students must be awarded this scholarship. Those studied from grade 1 to grade 10. The sum of the bursary is from 1100 Rs to 11000 Rs. According to the subject of the student.
- Bengal West Matric post-graduate scholarship:- Students from grade 11th to Ph.D. This bursary programme has been running. An applicant who has obtained an ITI, a diploma, a postgraduate degree, an M.Phill, a B.ed. etc. may apply to this programme. Financial assistance for scholarships would be up to 16500 Rs. According to the subject of the student.
- Kanya Bigyani Medha Britti Bursary:- This bursary is similar just for female students. Since Kanya’s name signifies girl. The bursary is intended for girl students.
- Hindi Bursary Scheme WB. Swami Vivekananda Merit Come Means Scholarship:- This grant is offered to postgraduate students in Class XI. Stipends range from 12000 Rs to 60000 Rs. According to the subject chosen by the students.
WB Minority Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for the Akiyashree Scholarship
- The candidate must be a student. Studying at school, university or institutes recognised by the board of directors or the university.The student must also be from the state of West Bengal.
- Class 1 to Ph.D. level students can apply under this programme.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 50% mark in the preceding class.
- The students’ family income for application is not more than 2 lakh per year.
- Because this bursary is for minorities. So SC/ST/OBC students can apply.
- For girls up to 12th grade. The government has begun Kanga Meghan Barriti Yojana.Financial assistance is also given to Hindi students. Through the Hindi bursary programme.
Aikyashree Scholarship Required Documents:-
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- CardSelf-Certified Community
- Fee Receipt for the current class
- Self-attestation of previous class
- mark sheet.
- bonafide certificate.
- bank account details
- Telephone/Phone number
- Passport size Photo
Before the scholarship program is registered. Applicants must register on the official website. By means of which you can log in to the official WBMDFC webpage. And check all the details to be sent.
Online application for the Aikyashree Scholarship
- First of all, check on the Official link of the Aikyashree Scholarship.
- Now Scroll down on the homepage. Option granted Scholarship Click on Scholarship
- A new page has opened following this. On this click on the New Registration option available above the top right corner of the page.
- Then select your district name. The institute is located.
- Then the Application form has shown on your screen.
- Now fill in the needed details and mobile number. Bank account details should be correct. Attach all the documents asked in the registration process.
- At last click on submit button option supplied in the end.
- So your application form is recorded with government officials.
- The application number has been created. Save it for subsequent use.
You can contact Aikyashree Scholarship Program via the hotline number & email provided below.
- toll-Free Number: 1800-120-2130.
- Email id: [email protected]
you have any questions about the Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form please feel free to ask them in the comment area below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.