CTET Syllabus 2021 All subjects PDF files for Hindi/English Download Links may be found here. Get here for CTET Syllabus 2021. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will administer the CTET in the near future. Two sections will be made up of the CTET: Paper-I and Paper-II. Both documents will be administered on the same day in distinct shifts.
CTET Syllabus 2021
For applicants interested in teaching classes I–V is CTET Paper I (primary stage), whereas CTET Paper-II (primary stage) is intended for those who are interested in teaching courses VI-VIII. Objective Both Paper I and Paper II contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
The following are the Syllabus and Paper I & II Exam Patterns. The CTET Syllabus 2021 is extensive and focuses on the development of children and education, one of the most important sections of the CTET Test. The remaining sections are mathematics, science/environmental science, and languages.
CTET Exam Pattern 2021
Paper I (Class I to V) Primary Stage: (Duration of Examination – 2,5 hours)
Candidates who are intending to teach Class I-V must take Paper I.
Child development and pedagogy will focus on education and learning psychology correlating to children aged 6-11 years. They focus on understanding the qualities and needs of different learners and communicating with them, as well as the characteristics and features of a successful learning facilitator.
The language I exam items highlight skills related to the teaching medium.
The test items in Language II highlight the scope of language, communication, and understanding.
Language II is going to be a language separate from Language I. One language may be chosen by the applicant as Language I and another language as Language II from the available confirmation page language options.
The only languages available would be English, Hindi, and Sanskrit. From the following languages, the candidate may select only two: English, Hindi, or Sanskrit.
After learning about the CTET Paper I test style, let us study CTET Paper I examination curriculum.
CTET Syllabus 2021 Paper I
For paper I (Classes I to V – main phase), the CTET Syllabus 2021 is as follows:
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Questions
- Child Development (Primary School Child) – 15 Questions
- Concept of inclusive education and understanding of special needs of children – 5 Questions
- Learning and Pedagogy – 5 Questions
- Language I – 30 Questions
- Language Comprehension- 15 Questions
- Pedagogy of Language Development – 15 Questions
- Language II – 30 Questions
- Comprehension – 15 Questions
- Pedagogy of Language Development – 15 questions
Mathematics – 30 Questions
- Content – 15 issues
- Shapes & Spatial Comprehension
- Solids around Us
- Addition and Subtraction
- Data Handling
Pedagogical Issues – 15 Questions
- Environmental studies – 30 Questions
- Content – 15 Questions
- Family and friends: work and play, animals, plants
- Things that we do and do
- Pedagogical Questions – 15 questions
CTET 2021 Paper-II Exam Pattern
Elementary Phase II (for Classes VI to VIII): (2.5-hour examination) Paper-II is available for applicants wishing to teach in grades VI through VIII.
Nature and Question Standard (Paper-II)
Child Development and Pedagogy exams will focus on teaching and learning educational psychology especially in relation to the 11-14 year age range. They will focus on understanding, interacting with, and understanding the functions, requirements, and psychology of different learners and the features and characteristics of an effective facilitator of learning.
The language I exam items stress the skills of the teaching medium.
The test items in Language II highlight the capacity of language, communication, and understanding.
Language II is going to be a language separate from Language I. One language can be selected as Language I and another as Language II from the language options offered on the Confirmation Page. The only languages available would be English, Hindi, and Sanskrit.
Let’s review the CTET Paper II curriculum after acquiring an understanding of the test format.
CTET 2021 Syllabus: Paper-II
For Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII – Elementary Stade), the CTET Syllabus 2021 is:
- Child development and pedagogy – 30 Questions
- Child Development (Elementary School Child) – 15 questions Child development
- Concept of inclusive education and understanding of special needs of children – 5 questions
- Learning and pedagogy 10 Questions
- Language I – 30 questions
- Language Comprehension – 15 Questions
- Language Development Pedagogy – 15 Questions
III. Language II – 30 Questions
- Understanding – 15 questions
- Language Development Pedagogy – 15 questions
- Science and Mathematics – 60 Questions
(I) Math – 30 Questions
- Content 20 Questions
- Pedagogical questions – 10 Questions
(ii) Science – 30 Questions
- Content – 20 issues 20
- Pedagogical questions – 10 questions
- Social Studies/Social Sciences – 60 Questions
- Content 40 History of questions
- Social and Polish Life
- Pedagogical – 20 Questions
The whole Syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF in Hindi from the sources below. In the following comments, please address questions relating to the CTET Syllabus 2021.