Jharkhand E Pass – Lockdown Pass Online Registration and Check Lockdown Pass Status may be done via the official website as well as this page. The E Pass for Jharkhand has been made necessary for citizens who wish to travel within the state. Jharkhand ePass applications may be submitted using the official internet portal at epassjharkhand.nic.in. Conditions of emergency and pandemic resulting from the presence of covid-19 are extremely dangerous to the general populace. Following an upsurge in the number of covid cases in India the previous calendar year, the whole country was placed on lockdown by the federal government, which prohibited all non-essential movements and activities.
Jharkhand E Pass
When the second wave of coronavirus hits the country, however, it is neither feasible nor cost-effective to close down the entire country. As a result, state governments have been tasked with the obligation of implementing stringent safeguards and taking significant steps to prevent the spread of this virus among the general population. Traveling throughout the state of Jharkhand requires a Corona E Pass issued by the state government.
As a result, the Jharkhand government has also imposed a lockdown for a few days in order to restrict the mobility of the general population, with some exclusions, such as vital goods services, agricultural, paramedical services, and mining, as a result of the rising number of cases.
Jharkhand Lockdown Pass
The state of Jharkhand has declared a state of emergency from April 22nd to May 31st in order to break the cycle of infection in the state. The general public’s ability to move about is restricted as a result of this lockdown; however, if someone needs to transfer from one location to another due to an emergency, they can request a Jharkhand E pass using the state’s official online portal.
Jharkhand Govement Pass epassjharkhand.nic.in
When it comes to emergency situations, the Jharkhand government has made it possible for some persons to travel by issuing an electronic mobility pass to those who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Paramedics, pharmacists, vital commodities distributors, and food delivery services are examples of industries where individuals work in this capacity.
- Individuals tasked with the responsibility of covid-19 instances are highly sensitive.
- Individuals who require medical attention for any other cause.
To be eligible to apply for a Jharkhand mobility Epass, you must meet all of the requirements listed above.
Jharkhand Corona Pass Apply Online
Previously, the Jharkhand government maintained an official website through which anyone may obtain their mobility Epass after having been granted by the appropriate authorities. However, as a result of the additional need of possessing a movement e pass in order to go from one location to another during times of lockdown, many individuals had a variety of difficulties in gaining access to their movement E passes through the official website epassjharkhand.nic.in
To facilitate travel in three states: Jharkhand, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh, the government, with the assistance of police officials, launched a mobile application via which you may register for your travel Epass easily to travel in those three states.
On this program, there are three different sorts of movement E passes to choose from.
- Interstate movement e pass
- E Pass for movement within the state
- E Pass for certain distance movement
Jharkhand E Pass Track Status
It is possible to obtain your movement Epass online via the program by following the steps outlined here:
- In order to use a grid application, you must first download and install it from the Play Store or your local app store. You may find this application by searching for “pranayam.”
- There will be a Jharkhand E pass button available on the homepage, which will assist you in submitting an application for a vehicle movement Epass.
- In order to proceed, you will be asked to enter your cellphone number on the page that has just appeared.
- An OTP will create the number you provide in order to assist you in logging into the application.
- Now, pick the category for which you wish to apply for the vehicle Epass by clicking on the button of the vehicle Epass.
- There will be a plus button that is blue in hue. To access the Epass application form, you will be needed to click on this button.
- A blank application form will appear in front of you. Fill it out completely. You will now be required to complete the application form with your government-issued identification and a photograph. Following are the fields that you will be needed to complete:
- Vehicle number
- Vehicle type
- Applicant name
- Phone number
- Territory and area
- Pass type
- verified government ID
- Number Of persons
- Movement from and to date
- Following the successful submission of your application, you will get an SMS confirmation on your provided cellphone number with the approval status of your application and your Epass link.
- You can gain access to your Epass by clicking on the provided link.
You can use this method to obtain your mobility Epass, which will allow you to go from one location to another even while the states of Jharkhand, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh are closed. It is important to remember, however, that this E permit is only valid for traveling due to an emergency situation and nothing else.
Coronavirus is a highly contagious illness that has the potential to infect thousands of individuals in a short period of time. In order to prevent this chain of infection from occurring, the government has placed many places under lockdown that are likely to be infected with this virus.
However, if certain people still need to go from one location to another due to an emergency, the relevant government has offered the relief of movement E passes, which may assist you in moving from one location to another even though the area is under lockdown. However, each individual should make certain that they only leave their house in the event of an emergency; otherwise, they should remain at home, remain secure, and ensure the safety of others.