Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration 2021 mksy.up.nic.in UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Apply, Uttar Pradesh MKSY Registration application form pdf download in Hindi. Hello Friends. Today we will tell you about the new scheme implemented in Uttar Pradesh. If you also want to fill the application under Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021. So what’s the delay? Register yourself easily with the information provided in our article. The main objective of the scheme is to help such poor families where the girl child has taken birth. UP MKSY Registration 2021 online.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration 2021
The initiative of this scheme by the government has also reduced female foeticide. Whereas the families which earlier considered daughters a burden. They are also being encouraged to change their thinking by providing them financial help. According to the plan, financial assistance will be given in different ways from the birth of the girl child to her marriage. Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply online
In our society, daughters have been considered a burden. In such a situation, we can expect a change in society through this scheme. This scheme has been started by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Uttar Pradesh. Many daughters are taking advantage of this scheme by joining it. If you are also willing to apply then register yourself soon.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration 2021
Kanya Sumangala Yojana registration 2021 has been done. Applicants are requested to submit the scheme application form. And take advantage of the facilities available under it. Families with two daughters or more. So they will get the benefit of this scheme for two daughters. The upliftment of the girls of the state will be done in a better way through this scheme.
The girls who are suitable under the scheme will be given financial assistance up to Rs.15 thousand. This scheme has been implemented in the state of Uttar Pradesh by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji. Due to which the all-around development of many girls has been possible. UP MKSY Apply online.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online
- Due to this scheme, there has been a reduction in the feticide in the state. Due to which the increasing sex ratio in Uttar Pradesh will also come down.
- For this scheme to be successful in Uttar Pradesh, the state government has also earmarked a budget of 1200 crores. So that more girls can be registered in this scheme.
- According to Kanya Sumangala Yojana, financial benefits will be given in six phases, from the birth of the girl to her marriage.
- Any interested family who want to take advantage of this scheme. They also have to show their annual income certificate. In such a situation, their annual income should not exceed Rs 3 lakh.
- Families who are financially weak. And they are not able to bear the education and other expenses of their daughter. They can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The difficulties faced by the girls related to social security and education under this scheme. They will fall short of this plan.
- According to the scheme, financially up to Rs 15000 will be provided to the beneficiary daughter in 6 parts.
- In this, every family can get the benefit of this scheme for maximum 2 daughters.
- If in a family there are 2 more girls on the second delivery. And in total now they have got 3 girls. So in such a situation his third daughter will also get the benefit of the scheme.
- If a family adopts an orphan girl due to some circumstances. So even in such a situation, the benefit will be available only for maximum 2 girls. UP MKSY Application Form
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form
The Government of Uttar Pradesh had announced Kanya Sumangala Yojana in its financial budget in the level of 2019. There are many such families in India who worry more about the expenses after the birth of a girl child. In such a situation, they do not even want to give birth to a girl child. For the last several years, due to female feticide, the number of girls in the sex ratio is also decreasing. In such a situation, the government is giving incentives to the families in a way so that the birth of a girl child is also given importance.
What is the eligibility of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- If you also want to apply in the scheme. So it is mandatory for you to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme is only for the girls of Uttar Pradesh.
- Every family who is suitable according to this scheme. Out of them only maximum two girls can take advantage of this scheme.
- Whereas if a woman has a daughter in the first delivery and twins in the second delivery. So in such a situation all his three daughters can get the benefit of the scheme.
- Many families who are not educated. And due to their ignorance, the girl child is responsible for the murder. In such a situation, female feticide will be prevented by this scheme.
- According to the scheme, the family income should be under the poverty line.
UP Kanya Sumagala Yojana Application Status 2021
List of documents to be used in UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Ration card
- voter card
- identity card
- Birth certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Permanent Residence Certificate
- adoption certificate
- bank account information
- mobile number
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration 2021
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- From the above-given link you have reached the homepage of the official website. which is like this.
- Now you will get the link of Citizen Service Portal on this home page. Select this option.
- After this, select the option available for the application form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Now the application form will open on your computer screen. Fill the required information asked here.
- Enter your consent by clicking on the box available below. That you agree with the information provided.
- After that a new page will open in front of you. Fill the asked information here. Here you will be sent OTP on your number to verify the mobile number.
- Now after filling the OTP, the mobile number will be verified.
- After this you will become a registered user on this website. Now after login with your user id and password.
- Fill the application form in which fill all the information of the daughter.
- And attach the documents with it.
- Finally complete the registration of your application by clicking on the submit button.
- In this way your daughter can also be the beneficiary of the scheme.