Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration 2021 kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Orissa Kalia Scheme apply online, track grievance status application form. We’re here today, with Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021 in detail. This new scheme has been announced by the government of Odisha State. Registration of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021 has also been opened for small and medium-sized farmers. Because the development of our farmers will contribute to the state’s development. As well as for country growth likewise it will be important.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration 2021
Interested farmers fill out their application forms. The registration procedure can stop soon. So, if you want step-by-step advice. You’re at the correct place, then. With the help of this post, we can assure you. You will receive the necessary information for the application process. Application for 2021 under the Odisha Kalia Yojana.
At initially, the farmers of Odisha State gave the government many privileges. So they can make profits. Or they can also tackle the problems they face during agriculture. As agriculture is the backbone of the economy of our country. This is vital for our development around the world. But it’s incredibly tough for farmers to earn from crops.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Online
Farmers have several other difficulties to confront. Such as climatic circumstances, floods, and other crop issues. So if the government gives you benefits. You should then apply as quickly as possible. The farmer will also receive a 5000 Rs bonus according to the scheme guidelines. Under this program, there are certain conditions. Clearly, applicants should also follow the instructions provided by the department.
Application Form for Kalia Yojana Grievance
The weather has an essential influence on farmers in agriculture. Sometimes they also rely on rain. It was through their hard effort that we got food through. And the cultivation is also not an easy task. First of all, their crop can be damaged by excessive rain. Secondly, if it rains less than certain crops have been destroyed. In both circumstances, challenges arise for farmers.
As a result, several farmers leave this task behind. And change their livelihoods. Many farmers have to be in debt for cultivation. The government is now with them. The government also launched this scheme to provide support.
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Kalia Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha State|
|Worked Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Benefits of Scheme||To give Financial Support|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Small and Medium-Level Farmers|
|Form||Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021|
Orissa Kalia Yojana Form 2021
Benefits from Orissa Kalia Yojana:
- Comprehensive support of the Living Hood: farmers who have no land. And it belongs to the SC/ST category under these advantages. Citizens engaged in agricultural activities such as., Mini Layer Unit, fishermen’s kits, beekeeping operations, Goat rearing activity, mushroom cultivation, etc. Financial support per family is Rs 12,500. They can earn more, therefore.
- Comprehensive farming assistance: Small and medium-sized farmers can benefit from this. Financial assistance of 25,000 Rs for each family for five seasons. After the application of the scheme. 5000 rupees per season are given to them. This money was granted for the acquisition of seeds, insecticides, fertillizers, or agricultural equipment.
- Help for vulnerable farming households: farmers who are vulnerable farmers who do not have their own lands. They also have problems such as age, disability, or other significant illnesses. Because of this, they cannot cultivate. To help them, therefore, the Odisha government provides 10,000 Rs each year. With this aid, they can also take care of their family.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Status 2021
Features of Kalia Scheme
- Firstly, the farmers can receive the 5000 Rs incentive under this scheme.
- Second, a total of 25000 Rs should be provided to the farmers for 5 seasons of cultivation.
- Also, after the policy is applied, landless farmers receive 12,500 Rs per year.
- Beneficiaries under the scheme will also receive 2 lakh rupees’ Life Cover Insurance Policy. They only have to pay 330 Rs premium for this.
- Beneficiaries will also receive an accidental Rs 2 lakh cover for an extra fee of merely 12 Rs.
- The project money has to be sent by means of a direct bank transfer method.
The Gram Panchayat Committee identifies vulnerable landless workers, farmers, farm families, and farmers in villages. They can take loans for cultivation through this. The loan amount is Rs 50,000, at the interest rate of 0%. This must be an enormous advantage for poor farmers.
Orissa Kalia Yojana Status 2021
Odisha Eligibility Criteria for Kalia Yojana
- Applicants must meet certain eligibility conditions before applying.
- The candidate should at first be a permanent Odisha State resident.
- It should then be a small or marginal agricultural category.
- The applicant must also be from the BPL family category.
- If the applicant works with the government offices, he/she cannot apply.
- Also if the applicant is a taxpayer in accordance with the system. They can also not apply for these advantages.
- The farmer who applies should also have a bank account.
Kalia Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of permanent residence
- Address Proof
- Land Details
- Details of the bank account
- Mobile No.
Odisha Kalia Scheme Registration form 2021
Interested farmers are currently looking for the process of registration. Also, if you wish to have a project advantage. You must then register for Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021. The following step by step technique is given:
- First, you must visit the official web page of the department concerned.
- Now you may see the website’s homepage opened before you.
- Click on the Yojana fresh application form link.
- After you have clicked Apply. A fresh page launched with a different yojanas application form again.
- Now pick the application form for the Odisha Kalia Scheme.
- The form will then be shown on your system.
- Fill in all the details requested. And add all the documentation requested.
- After clicking the Submit button at the end, submit your application form.
Your request has now been registered on Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021. A reference number for the application has been generated. Secure this number. Secure this number. Details on your application status can be obtained here. Or in the list of beneficiaries, you can check your name. Thank you very much for contacting us.