Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana on the National Family Benefit Scheme website, nfbs.upsdc.gov.in. Online application forms and status are available upon request. The Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021 has been established by the Central Government of India in order to improve the well-being of the family and its members. Following the death of the family’s patriarch, the family will be provided with financial support. Due to his position as the family’s leader, he is considered the family’s primary earner. As well as cash assistance for his or her family upon death. With this yojana, the government has provided assistance to them. This strategy may be of interest to you as well. To participate in the Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021, you must first complete an online application.
Parivarik labh Yojana Registration 2021
According to the Scheme, If the primary earner of any family, dies in the age between the age of 18 years to 59 years. Then the compensation amount has to be given to the family. When they registered into this scheme. Read our article carefully to know about National Family Benefit Scheme. Here we know all the important information related to the scheme. Will share with you the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri. This scheme has been started by Yogi Aditya Nath ji.
Such poor families in which there was only one earning person. And he has died due to some accident or disease. In such a situation, the family has to face many financial problems. Because the main earning person is no more. So in such a situation, the government has taken this step to help them by going ahead. The government is giving financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to such families under the scheme. For a poor family, this money amount is helpful in easing the difficult times.
National Family Benefit Scheme
Social Welfare Department, UP has the authority related to this scheme. So that the benefits of the scheme reach all the needy. Earlier, under the scheme, an amount of Rs 20 thousand was given to such families. Now, this amount has been increased in view of rising inflation. The victim’s family now gets Rs 30 as help from the scheme.
Parivarik Labh Yojana Online Apply
The sum intended for distribution under the plan in the year 2013 was 20,000 rupees. However, the sum has since been raised to 30,000. This occurred as a result of an increase in the expense of living as well. As a result, the government has raised the amount of compensation available. For all those who have applied and are searching for assistance. They may now submit their applications using an internet platform.
Key information related to family benefit scheme
- The scheme provides assistance to families in this situation. These individuals have no means of support in their home and are impoverished.
- All of the advantages associated with this are exclusively available to residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Families with only one member earning Rs. 500 per month are considered poor. And he, too, perishes. As a result, they will get the full benefits of this programme.
- Because the family is already in a precarious financial situation. Further complications arise as a result of the death of the primary character. As a result of this plan, they will receive a total of thirty thousand rupees.
- Families can reclaim their lives as a result of this programme.
- According to the plan, such families might come from any part of the country. Even if it comes from a far location. Alternatively, from a metropolitan region. If the family is appropriate in terms of the strategy. As a result, they will undoubtedly receive assistance.
- During the registration process, you will be required to give information about your bank account. The amount of assistance will be sent straight into your bank account.
- Following the submission of your application, you will receive this amount in the mail within 40 to 45 days.
|Plan||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Department||Department of Social Welfare, UP|
|initiated||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Uttar Pradesh|
|benefits of the scheme||financial aid|
|beneficiary||citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
Parivarik labh Yojana Apply
Family Benefit Scheme will mainly help poor families to live their livelihood. The Social Welfare Department has taken up the responsibility of ensuring that they do not face any problem. If you are also interested to apply in this scheme. So the information given here is beneficial for you. Now we will tell you what is the eligibility related to the scheme. And what documents will you need for registration? This list is also available here.
The family fulfilled the requirement under the scheme. And applied after the death of the main member of the family. Only they can have the benefit. The amount given in the scheme has directly transferred to the bank account of a family member. The time duration of the amount transferred will be after 40 to 45 days of application received. As the department has to confirm all the details. And then they will grant the amount to beneficiaries.
NFBS Apply Online
- Families living below the poverty line can take advantage of the scheme.
- The scheme will be available only after the death of the main member of the BPL family.
- The benefit will be available only to the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the head of the family must be between 18 years to 60 years.
- BPL family income should not be 46 thousand per annum. It is applicable for rural area.
- For the same urban family, the family income limit has been fixed at 56 thousand.
Poor people from both the city and the village can apply for this program, which is open to both. They must, however, be permanent residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh. In addition, they must present proof of permanent residency in order to do so. At the time of registration, you should also have a copy of your signature with you. As a result, scan your signature from a piece of paper. In addition, you must certify this during the application procedure.
Family Benefit Scheme Document List
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Ration card
- death certificate of the head of the family
- income certificate
- Passport size photo of the family
- bank account number
How to apply online for National Family Benefit Scheme
- Firstly, visit the official website to apply.
- Now in front of you, the main page related to the scheme will open.
- Here you will find many options.
- From this select the option of new registration.
- Now the application form has been opened in front of you. Select the information asked here like district, resident. After that fill the details of the applicant.
- Fill the bank account details, details of the deceased. and attach the accompanying documents
- Now finally click on the box to authenticate.
- And submit your application form.
If you have any queries related to the scheme. or there is a problem. So you call on the toll-free number given by the department.
Parivar Labh Yojana Toll-Free Number/helpline number: 1800 -419 -0001