The SSP is a mission started by the Karnataka government. This goal contributes to the distribution of various pre-and post-matric scholarships. The deadline to apply for this SSP scholarship is July 15, 2021, and it must be done through the SSP website. The primary goal of these scholarships is to give financial assistance to deserving students who are unable to pay for their education.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2021
Candidates must now have a slew of questions about how to apply for this scholarship, the eligibility requirements, the papers needed, and how to fill out the online application form. So, in order to address all of these concerns, this article is available to you. In this post, we’ll go over all you need to know about this scholarship.
2021-2022 SSP scholarship – The deadline for applying for this award is July 15, 2021. This scholarship has an entirely online application process. As you can see, the application period for this year’s session has ended, thus you will not be able to apply this year. However, you should obtain experience so that you may apply for the next year.
SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2021
Departments such as the social welfare department, tribal welfare department, and minorities’ welfare department provide financial assistance to students who are bright enough in their studies but cannot afford it due to financial constraints. This plan is designed for economically disadvantaged groups such as SC/ST/OBC and EB.
SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2021]
Check SSP scholarship Status 2021-22 online
The Karnataka government offers a variety of scholarships to students from various ministries. The departments that provide scholarships are listed below. 2021-22 Kar SSP Scholarship Track Application
Scholarship name list
- Pre-matric and post-matric scholarships for ST candidates are available through the tribal welfare department.
- Minorities Welfare Department: – Merit-based pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
- Pre-matric and post-matric scholarship/nursing students, as well as fee concessions, are provided by the Backward Classes Welfare Department.
- Pre-matric and post-matric scholarships are available from the Social Welfare Department for SC students whose parents work in dirty occupations.
- Karnataka Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships are available through SSP.
Karnataka SSP Pre Matric Scholarship and SSP Post Matric Scholarship
|Portal||State Scholarship Portal|
|Under||Government of Karnataka|
|List||Kar SSP Scholarship List 2021|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric/Post Matric|
|Status||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2021|
|Check online||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2021|
Criteria for SSP Scholarship Eligibility in 2021
This is the most essential step since it determines whether or not you are qualified for the scholarship. The most essential requirements are that candidates come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and belong to a minority SC, ST, or OBC. Another criterion is discussed further down.
Eligibility criteria for post-matric scholarship
- To be eligible for a post-matric scholarship, the candidate must come from a low-income family.
- He or she should be in 11th grade or pursuing another subject.
- There is a 30% reserve for female candidates.
- The candidate must get a minimum of 50% on his or her qualifying examinations.
- The candidate’s annual household income should not exceed two lacs.
- The applicant must be a Karnataka permanent resident.
Eligibility criteria for pre-matric scholarship:-
- The candidate must be a member of a minority group.
- The candidate might be from any class, ranging from first to tenth.
- Candidates who apply under both the SSP and the NSP will be eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed one lac.
- Students whose parents work in an unclean profession will be eligible for this award.
SSP Scholarship Student Login
Rewards and advantages of SSP scholarships:-
This scholarship comes with a variety of benefits and benefits.
- Students pursuing an M.Phil will be awarded 8000RS in financial help.
- Students pursuing a Ph.D. will get a monetary grant of 10,000 rupees.
The SSP scholarship application procedure in Karnataka
The entire procedure will be completed online. So, here’s how it works.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Registration 2021
- The first step is to go to ssp.karnataka.gov.in, which is the official website.
- The second step is to pick the option to create an account and then pre-matric, where you must enter your email address, before selecting the option to obtain data.
- On the screen, you’ll see the applicant’s information.
- If any of the information is wrong, one might go to school to get them corrected.
- The next step is to enter your cell phone number and press the submit button. Then, on your registered cellphone number, you will receive an OTP.
- The applicant will then get a user ID and password by text message to the registered mobile phone number.
How to log in to the Karnataka SSP website?
- With the provided user ID and password, the applicant can access the official website.
- The student’s account home page will be accessible to the applicant.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Student Login
- Students must fill up personal information such as their Aadhar number, income and caste certificate, and NSP ID on that home page. After you’ve double-checked all of the information, click the submit button.
- Following then, a screen with an acknowledgment page will appear. If the applicant’s parents’ phone number is not connected to the Aadhar card, they must download the Aadhar card form and send it to the school along with the acknowledgment slip.
SSP scholarship documents required
The papers must be uploaded together with the SSP scholarship application. The following documents are necessary for post-matric and pre-matric scholarship applications: –
- SSP pre-matric scholarship paperwork is necessary, as well as the candidate’s SATS ID number.
- Student and parent Aadhar card numbers
- Phone number
- Candidate’s caste certificate
- The family’s income certificate
- Details of your bank account
- Information on the bank account associated with the Aadhar number
- NSP Scholarship ID
SSP post-matric scholarship credentials are necessary, as well as a certificate of hostel occupancy.
- Fee Receipt Marksheet
- Parents’ income certificate
- Certificate for relatives of military personnel
Karnataka SSP scholarship selection criteria
- The family’s financial situation and income are the primary selecting factors.
- If both candidates have the same financial situation and income, the applicant with the older age will be given preference.
- This scholarship will cover the whole cost of a student’s education if they are qualified.
- The scholarship payment will be deposited into your bank account connected to your Aadhar card.
SSP scholarship application status check
- The initial step for applicants is to go to the SSP Karnataka scholarship’s official website.
- Then they must select the option Track student scholarship status from the drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
- The applicant must next input his SATS ID, choose a financial year, and then click the search button. Your application status will appear on the screen.
SSP Scholarship Students List 2021
The SSP website has a record of all completed applications that are qualified for the scholarship and have been awarded the funds. The following are the steps to check this list:
- Visit the SSP Karnataka scholarship’s official website.
- Then choose a student from the choices list for whom the scholarship is being paid. This information will only be accessible from the main page.
- Then click the search button after selecting the financial year, department, and district data.
- And the list will appear on your computer screen.